HR Reporting - Types of HR Reports
Security - LDAP or Alternative.
All reports should be driven off a Position/ Job or Organisation style Hierarchy
Points to take note of - Multiple Subordinates within a Position.
Take Note of Key KPI's - Such Absences
level of Visibility - Salary etc.
All Reports should support Date Tracking - Historical Changes
1. Headcount - Reporting - By Department - Team - Other Hierarchy
Headcount - To make sure all the Employees are accounted for and Company headcount is correct within OBIEE
2. Starters - Leavers - Transfers Reporting by Hierarchy drill
Have Visibility over SCD Type 2 (Slowly Changing Dimensions the Flow of employees moving departments / Positions etc, Leaving
and starting the company is correct)
3. Gather and store Employee Information within Dimensions
Next Move on to all other HR Related Reporting
4. Absences - Reporting - KPI Reports - Trends / Patterns
-Long Term Absences
-Open Ended Absences
-SSP / SMP / OSP etc
-Holiday Requests - Absence Calendar Style Reporting
5. Diversity Reporting
- Ethnic Origin / Disability / Age Reporting > 65 etc...
6. Competency and Training Stats
- Employees competency vs Position or Job Competencies
7. Salary Reporting
- Under 25k , Over 100k Etc
8. Recruitment –
- Conversion percentage from sourcing to selection / joining and other variants to show recruitment effectiveness
9. Performance Monitoring by hierarchy / department / team
10. Reward & Pay Visibility – Allowance analysis by hierarchy / Position / Grade / years of service
- Non Plan expenditure analysis like Over Time etc. by hierarchy / department / grade
- Average salaries by grade
11. Audit Reporting Stats - Change of Name, Salary, NI Number etc